Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The company reserves the right to refuse to supply any customer, for any reason, and its decision as to whether or not to do so shall be the company’s alone, in its compete and absolute discretion.
- All goods shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by the company at any time, without any notice being given.
- All prices shown on the company’s web site are quoted in British Pounds
- (1) The company has no influence over any national or international delivery service, and is therefore not able to influence the delivery date of any item which is purchased from the company. However, any and all items purchased from the company will be dispatched by and from the company within three working days of the date of purchase.
- (2) Wherever possible, tracking details will be provided by the company.
- (3) In the event that the company is not able, for whatever reason, to deliver an item which has been purchased from the company, the order will be cancelled by the company forthwith and a full refund will be issued by the company within a period of two days of the order being placed. No other compensation shall be payable by the company, in any circumstances.
Your ‘right to cancel’:-
- Under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014:-
5.1 The purchaser’s right to cancel an order for goods commences on the day on which the order is placed and terminates at midnight on the fourteenth day after the day on which the goods are received by the purchaser.
5.2 A purchaser who wishes to cancel an order may do so either by calling the company’s customer care department (Tel: 01827 280102), through the company’s web site or in writing to the company via First Class post. Please note that whichever route is chosen by the customer, the relevant order number must be given.
5.2 A full refund will be issued by the company on the company’s receipt of the returned goods within a period of 14 days of the date of dispatch by the company, providing only that the goods are returned in an undamaged and unchanged condition.
- If returning goods, purchasers must use a trackable shipping method (e.g. recorded delivery).
5.3 If goods are being returned due to being faulty the return postage cost will be refunded by company.
Conversely, if the goods are returned due to the purchaser’s change of mind or ‘purchase in error’ (for whatever reason), the return postage cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.
5.4 Cancellation of orders.
Customers have the right to cancel orders. However, we as a company do not charge a ‘re-stocking fee’, however if a customer orders then cancels 2 times within 2 months, the customer will not be able to make any purchases, in the future unless by prior agreement.
- Customers must take all reasonable care with goods whilst in their possession.
- Items in relation to which there is no right of cancellation (i.e. as prices are dependent on the hourly and daily fluctuations of financial markets).
Silver bullion coins or bars
Gold bullion coins or bars
- Payment is due on the date of purchase, unless otherwise agreed in writing (including in email correspondence) between the company and the purchaser.
- Payments must be made via one of the following methods:-
- Bank Transfer (quoting order number)
- Cheque – made payable to:
‘THE COIN CONNECTION’
– and sent to:- THE CC , PO BOX 16867, TAMWORTH, STAFFS, B77 9NJ
- Please note that where payment is made by cheque the purchased goods will be sent by the company within 2 business days of their receipt of cleared funds.
- Payment by instalments (over 6 or 12 months) is in certain circumstances offered by the company. This arrangement is made available at the company’s discretion. If such an arrangement may be of interest to a potential purchaser, in the first instance please contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company is committed to providing its customers with high quality products and service. If you have any question concerning any aspect of our service please visit our web site at:- thecoinconnection.co.uk or email us at:- email@example.com
- Please note that the company holds a large number of coins in stock that have not yet been added to its web site. If you looking for a coin that is not shown on our web site, please email us with your requirements and we will be pleased to do our best to locate the coin for you.
- Providing that this is of interest to you, the company will from time to time send you emails containing details of our latest items for sale. Should you wish to opt out of receiving these emails please notify us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon your name and email address will immediately be removed from the company’s mailing list.
10.1 Please note that all images displayed on the company’s web site are and will remain the property of ‘The Coin Connection’, and that these images may only be used with the express prior written permission of the company.
11.The company complies with the conditions of the Date Protection Act and, as such, will never pass on your details to any third party.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.